[gradsusr] Gridding and Plotting Station Data

Nena Carina P. Española nena at asti.dost.gov.ph
Wed Sep 22 14:35:40 EDT 2010

Thanks Jennifer! Yes, that's exactly the kind of information I need. I already had the idea that the key to the problem is the oacres() function. In fact, that's also the function that the recipe was using but the recipe wasn't very clear in explaining the purpose of wrf.dat and wrf.ctl. The GrADS documentation for the oacres() function wasn't very helpful for me either.

I'll keep you posted on significant updates in our project. Again, thanks so much!

Best regards,

Nena