[gradsusr] TRMM hourly to daily

Rupak Rajbhandari rupak.rajbhandari at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 04:54:36 EDT 2010

Dear Krishnamohan  & Ganer,

Thank you very much for your suggestions.

When I display the variable using gxout to grfill it is working fine. But
immediately after the display command, when gxout is set to fwrite and
display the variable is not working.

Honestly I could not understand the problem. Therefore, I resolved the issue
going back to good old FORTRAN.

-rupak