[gradsusr] TRMM hourly to daily

krishnamohan krishmet at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 00:44:36 EDT 2010

Hai Rupak,

        This problem may happen due to the x and y axis you set for using
fwrite. An easy way to avoid this type of confusion is to write the output
in netcdf format using sdfwrite command ( above grads version 2.0). An
example is

'reinit'
'sdfopen uwnd.2009.nc'
'set lon 0 360'
'set lat -90 90'
'set time 01jan2009 04nov2009'
'set lev 1000 10'
'define u=uwnd'
'set sdfwrite uwnd09daily.nc'
'sdfwrite u'

This will write the newly defined variable to an external file (here
uwnd09daily.nc).

--
Krishnamohan.K.S
Junior Research Fellow