[gradsusr] * * * New GrADS release 2.0.a9 * * *

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Tue Sep 14 17:31:05 EDT 2010

John,
I tried unsuccessfully to follow your instructions.  When I did the
'cygcheck' it instead referenced the opengrads v2.0.a7.oga.3 currently
on my pc, not the intended 2.0.a9 target, so I'm assuming the result
was invalid (it indicated two missing DLLs).

I was not able to find the Cygwin 'setup.exe' on my machine.

I could wait until the opengrads superpack version becomes available,
since I'm not too savvy with cygwin, etc.

Thanks anyway!
Stephen Mc