[gradsusr] Changing axis font size

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Wed Sep 8 10:39:53 EDT 2010

João,
For axis labels, try using:
xlopts (see http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gradcomdsetxlopts.html)
ylopts (see http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gradcomdsetylopts.html)

You could change the color bar labels by editing the 'set strsiz...'
line in your copy of cbar.gs, or add a couple more lines to that
script to include font size as an argument.
Stephen McMillan

2010/9/8 João Teixeira <a38978 at ua.pt>:
> Hi there,
> I'm trying to change the font size of the label of a graphic axis, and from
> a the graphic color bar (cbar.gs).
> I've been searching the web and I found the commands set digsiz and set
> strsiz, but it doesn't seem to apply  to the axis labeling settings.
> Is there any way to do this in GrADS
>
> thank you all
> João TEixeira

The information contained in this e-mail message
is intended only for the use of the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
review, copy or distribute this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.