[gradsusr] Not all variables plotting

James Burn james at weatherbadger.com
Wed Sep 1 11:37:33 EDT 2010

John
I'm downloading a subset of the GFS data from url
http://nomads.ncep.noaa.gov/pub/data/nccf/com/gfs/prod/gfs....
with get_grib.pl

	get_grib.pl "${url}"  $datadir/gfsgrb2.timestep

so the filenames are gfsgrb2.00 gfsgrb2.03 gfsgrb2.06 etc

I then g2ctl and gribmap as per below.

I've had a look and the GRIB2 files have the "junk" characters which Jennifer
recently mentioned at the start before the word "GRIB".  Thing is the rest of
the processing works its just some variables plot and others don't.

Is that any good for you?

--
http://www.weatherbadger.com