[gradsusr] OpenGrADS Bundle 2.0.a9.oga.1 Released!

Stefan Fronzek sfronzek at sonnenkinder.org
Wed Oct 13 01:30:54 EDT 2010

Dear Arlindo and others,

I installed the OpenGrADS bundle 2.0.a9.oga.1 on Windows Vista. After starting opengrads, the program opens a display, but then automatically quits with an "[EOF]" message. See the output below.

I am running cygwin on my computer, so I first tried the OpenGrads package for cygwin-users, but also installing the superpack and running opengrads with XMing gave the same result. I have an earlier version of opengrads (v2.0.a7.oga.3) installed which works fine.

Can anybody help?

Best regards,
Stefan

> /cygdrive/c/OpenGrADS/Contents/Cygwin/Versions/2.0.a9.oga.1/i686/opengrads.exe -l
Starting OPENGR~1 under C:\OPENGR~1\Contents\Cygwin\Versions\20A9OG~1.1\i686 ...

Grid Analysis and Display System (GrADS) Version 2.0.a9.oga.1
Copyright (c) 1988-2010 by Brian Doty and the
Institute for Global Environment and Society (IGES)
GrADS comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
See file COPYRIGHT for more information

Config: v2.0.a9.oga.1 little-endian readline printim grib2 netcdf hdf4-sds hdf5 opendap-grids,stn athena geotiff shapefile
Issue 'q config' command for more detailed configuration information
GX Package Initialization: Size = 11 8.5
Command line history in \/.grads.log
ga-> [EOF]
No hardcopy metafile open
GX package terminated

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 &euro;/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit