[gradsusr] Issues relating to GrADS display window

Mohit Ved mohitv at cdacb.ernet.in
Mon Nov 29 00:51:05 EST 2010

Dear Grads users,

I am working with GrADS version 2.0.a7.1. My query is not regarding any
technicality about grads commands. However, I have a couple of queries
regarding the display window of GrADS.

1. When the display window is resized manually (by dragging the
boundaries of the window), the plot on the window vanishes. Is there a
solution to retain the plot even during resizing and after? After
resizing the display window, if I go back to the command line window and
reissue the display command, the plot appears in the resized window. But
that is not what is desired. I am looking for an option where I can
resize the display window any time and the plot resizes accordingly
(just as it happens in GNUPLOT).

2. Is there a way to quit GrADS just by closing the display window?
Normally when you close the display window, GrADS command line window
still remains active untill you press 'enter' or type 'quit' and enter.

Any help in this regards will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Mohit Ved

--
Mohit Ved,