[gradsusr] Error using tcorr

Zablone Owiti zowiti at ncst.go.ke
Thu Nov 18 01:55:51 EST 2010

Hi Users,
I get the following error when I try to do correlation between station data
and gridded SST (ERSST v3). The station data is in binary format and I read
it via a ctl (I am able to plot the station data series in grads). I am
unable to figure out the fix for the error.

How can I fix the error?

ga-> d tcorr(data.1,sst.2,t=1,t=30)
TCORR:  dim = 3, start = 1, end = 30
Data Request Error: Invalid grid coordinates
  World coordinates convert to non-integer  grid coordinates
    Variable = data.1  Dimension = 3
Error from TCORR:  Error getting grids
Operation Error:  Error from tcorr function
  Error ocurred at column 1
DISPLAY error:  Invalid expression
  Expression = tcorr(data.1,sst.2,t=1,t=30)

----------------------------

 ZABLONE OWITI

 GRADUATE STUDENT

College of Atmospheric Science

Nanjing University of Information, Science and Technology

Add: 219 Ning Liu Rd, Nanjing, Jiangsu, 21004, P.R. China

 Tel: +86-25-58731402

Fax: +86-25-58731456
Mob. 15077895632
Website:  www.nuist.edu.cn

DO NOT PRINT THIS E-MAIL UNLESS NECESSARY. THE ENVIRONMENT CONCERNS US
ALL.