[gradsusr] wgrib2 code compilation for Ubuntu 10.04

Huddleston, John Huddleston at cira.colostate.edu
Wed Nov 17 11:36:55 EST 2010

Saiguran,

See http://vista.cira.colostate.edu/nco/wgrib2/ directory and the wgrib2-ubuntu-10.04.tar.gz file.

There is also a wgrib2-mingw-1.8.6.zip file there for Windows users. I've been building a MinGW version of the SUPPLIBS to ultimately build a MinGW GrADS and had all the parts and pieces in place to build Wesley's wgrib2.exe application.

John Huddleston, PhD
Cooperative Institute for Research in the Atmosphere