[gradsusr] problem running the script skew.gs

Juan Carlos Anduckia janducki at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 15 22:15:53 EST 2010

Hello, I'm new to this forum and I have a little problem with the script skew.gs for WRF model output. When filling in the appropriate options and coordinates in a GrADS session, I get this error:

Data Request Warning:  Request beyond file limits
Data Request Warning:  Request beyond file limits
Data Request Warning:  Request beyond file limits
Data Request Warning:  Request beyond file limits
Define Error:  Unable to allocate data memory
  Size of request was -899 grid elements
Data Request Warning:  Request beyond file limits
Data Request Warning:  Request beyond file limits
Define Error:  Unable to allocate data memory
  Size of request was -899 grid elements
Data Request Warning:  Request beyond file limits
Define Error:  Unable to allocate data memory
  Size of request was -899 grid elements
Data Request Warning:  Request beyond file limits
Define Error:  Unable to allocate data memory
  Size of request was -899 grid elements
Data Request Error: Invalid grid coordinates
  Varying dimension 2 decreases: 1000 to 100
  Error ocurred getting variable 'lon'
  Error ocurred at column 1
DISPLAY error:  Invalid expression
  Expression = lon
Non-numeric args to numeric operation
  Error occurred on line 893
  In file ./skew.gs
  Error occurred on line 69
  In file ./skew.gs

Does anybody know what the problem might be?
Thanks for any help, JCA