[gradsusr] Correct shapefiles

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Mon Nov 15 10:21:26 EST 2010

Later versions (on opengrads, not sure about cola source) include the
"admin98" shapefile, and I believe it's up to date as of last year.
 Otherwise, you may be able to find more information on other shapefile
datasets here:  http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/shapefiles.html

Stephen McMillan

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 9:56 AM, Joralf Quist <J.Quist at meteovista.nl> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I wonder where I can find a correct shapefile for the world as it is
> nowadays. In the version of Grads I use now (2.0.a5.oga.5) there is a
> shapefile with Yugoslavia in it. Also countries as Belarus still belong to
> Russia (or Sovjet Union). Looks a bit silly to put those on your website :)
>
> Thanks for the help.
>

> Joralf Quist

The information contained in this e-mail message
is intended only for the use of the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
review, copy or distribute this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.