[gradsusr] Fwd: GrADS extension library

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at opengrads.org
Wed Nov 10 18:49:28 EST 2010

Sarah,

  The opengrads extensions (including fish, gxyta, etc) do not work with the
standard cola releases. You need one of the OpenGrADS Bundle releases:

http://opengrads.org/wiki/index.php?title=Installing_the_OpenGrADS_Bundle

These value added releases have the same features of the corresponding COLA
releases with the addition of the opengrads extensions. The extensions are
bundled in, so no additional installation is necessary.

   Good Luck,

      Arlindo

PS: Please post questions like these to the list.