[gradsusr] Color Bar

Adam Cinderich cinderic at msu.edu
Wed Nov 10 15:00:52 EST 2010

Hello:

I am plotting seasonal and monthly means for TMPsfc from NARR.  I have a
script that automatically plots all 4 seasons using a control file that
manages all 20 years worth of my data from 1981-2000.

When I plot each season, my script contains a line to plot a cbar from a
local library but when you look at each plot, it contains color bars with
varying scales (ex. 270 is between yellow and orange for Winter but 270
isn't even on my Summer plot).

Does anybody have a code or know how to create a standard color bar where
the same colors correspond to the same values throughout all of my figures?

Thank you,

Adam