[gradsusr] Command produces a PNG image with transparent color 0 and a background image NE.png

Michael Fiorino Michael.Fiorino at noaa.gov
Sat Nov 6 08:39:00 EDT 2010

Jeff, it's not a bug, but a 'feature' in grads -- it's case insensitive (can't detect
uppercase) although I did put in a way to not downcase in scripts, but not sure it's still
there.  bottom line -- don't use case sensitivity (btw, I got caught on my mac with this
issue -- the default filesystem is case insensitive, just like ms-dos!)  ciao, mike