[gradsusr] WRF-NMM netcdf files

sim.aberson Sim.Aberson at noaa.gov
Mon Nov 1 16:29:03 EDT 2010

I am just starting to run WRF-NMM and would like to quickly view the
netcdf output with GrADS.  I know about the WRF post-processor, but I
was wondering if there was an easy way to make simple graphics using
GrADS and the netcdf output directly.  [I have little prior knowledge of
netcdf, but have used GrADS extensively.]  Any pointers would be greatly
appreciated.

--
Sim Aberson         AOML/Hurricane Research Division          Miami, FL
     "Hurricane states erect statues in my honor." -- David Sedaris