[gradsusr] Help new to grads

Bo Qu qubo62 at gmail.com
Sun May 16 03:43:33 EDT 2010

Hi,
I am new to the Grads. Now first thing is trying to find the right directory
for my data files and *.ctl file directory. How can I get into my data
directory in D drive while Grads is installed in C drive.
The sample file of *.ctl is in
C:\OpenGrADS\Contents\Resources\SampleDatasets. I could follow the tutorial
to run the sampledatasets. But I can not do anything with my own data.
Do I need to create three files at the first instant *.ctl, *.grb and *.gmp?
How to make later two files?
I noticed the user guides in http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/users.html
However, I still need a hand to lead me go to the right position to where to
start with.
Many thanks.

Bo