[gradsusr] plotting time in hovmoller pictures

Austin Conaty Austin.L.Conaty at nasa.gov
Wed May 12 16:24:30 EDT 2010

Liping,
If you go to this web page:
http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gadocindex.html
and then read about vpage and/or parea you'll see what you
need to do to tell grads where to draw the plots.

Using vpage you can designate half the page for one plot,
then plot it, then use vpage to designate the other half of the
page for plotting the second plot.

If you want to connect the 2 plots, you may need to use
parea, but I believe vpage is the recommended way to
work with multiple plots on a single page.