[gradsusr] Entire grid undefined

gibies george gibiesgeorge at gmail.com
Fri May 7 07:56:43 EDT 2010

Hello Gabriel,

The message "ENTIRE GRID UNDEFINED" usually appear when GrADS could not open
the data variable which is given for display. I think there may be a problem
in the communication between your model and GrADS.

On 6 May 2010 18:50, Gabriel - ud Carvalho <gabriel.ud at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Grads users,
> I'm having a problem with the post-processing of my wave model (WAM).
> I run the model for distinct areas, using GrAds to display the results.
> The .gs script that I use for all of the areas are the same model, changing
> only the paths and names.
> For one specific area (antartica), it's happening this:
> The prognostics for some times (ex. 00, 06, 12) are working properly,
> generating the figures, and then in the next time (ex. 18, 24, ..., 72) it's
> coming out "ENTIRE GRID UNDEFINED", and the time that it begins to happen is
> varying.
> I dont know if it's a Grads problem or a problem inside the wave model...
>
> Does someone have a guess?
> Thanks,
> Gabriel

Gibies George,CSIR-RF,
Climate and Global Modelling Division,
Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology,
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road,
NCL (P. O.), Pashan,
Pune 411008

http://sites.google.com/site/gibiesge/