[gradsusr] Entire grid undefined

Gabriel - ud Carvalho gabriel.ud at gmail.com
Thu May 6 09:20:09 EDT 2010

Hello Grads users,
I'm having a problem with the post-processing of my wave model (WAM).
I run the model for distinct areas, using GrAds to display the results.
The .gs script that I use for all of the areas are the same model, changing
only the paths and names.
For one specific area (antartica), it's happening this:
The prognostics for some times (ex. 00, 06, 12) are working properly,
generating the figures, and then in the next time (ex. 18, 24, ..., 72) it's
coming out "ENTIRE GRID UNDEFINED", and the time that it begins to happen is
varying.
I dont know if it's a Grads problem or a problem inside the wave model...

Does someone have a guess?
Thanks,
Gabriel