[gradsusr] How to write monthly station data on 0.5°X0.5° grid

Thiago Veloso thi_veloso at yahoo.com.br
Tue May 4 13:43:11 EDT 2010

  Arlindo,
  I'm also interested in the anwser to your problem. I have a similar one: I need to interpolate irregular station data to a regular grid of 8x8km, but I don't know how to properly import the station ASCII data into GrADS and perform a interpolation method (probably kriging?)...
  Please let me know if you find a solution...
  Best regards,
  Thiago.