[gradsusr] Segmentation fault in GrADS V2.0.a4

Marcelino II Villafuerte mqvillafuerte at gmail.com
Tue May 4 02:56:20 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Marcelino II Villafuerte <mqvillafuerte at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, May 4, 2010 at 2:50 PM
Subject: Segmentation fault in GrADS V2.0.a4
To: GRADSUSR at list.cineca.it

Dear GrADS Users,

I'm using this attached script to obtain a seasonal average (JJAS) of
Rainfall from APHRODITE high resolution daily rainfall gridded dataset.
It works with the older version (V1.8) but when i try it in Grads V2.0.a4 an
error occurred "segmentation fault". The advantage of using
the later version is, it was able to write an output to NetCDF format that's
why I tried to switch into this version. Is defining a lot of variables
its limitation?

Has anyone encountered similar problem? I need your help...

Thanks in advance!

Mar