[gradsusr] Help in showing the example of using fndlvl(), max() and maxloc()

sushant puranik sushantpuranik at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 01:14:12 EDT 2010

Dear Ooi
Since i have tried to use your script by making modification at
max(wind(......)....) and also at levels. But after execution it shows
ga-> run /home/Sushant/Desktop/stjet.gs
No hardcopy metafile open
All files closed; all defined objects released
All GrADS attributes have been reinitialized
Scanning self-describing file:  /home/Sushant/u2008.nc
Found 1 data variables in SDF file.
Found displayable variable u with 17 levels in SDF file.
Scanning self-describing file:  /home/Sushant/v2008.nc
Found 1 data variables in SDF file.
Found displayable variable v with 17 levels in SDF file.

  largest maximum wind magnitude = 0, m/s

SET error:  Missing or invalid arguments for LEV option

  at grid points : -92.5 deg N and 0 deg E

can you please tell me where should i make change in the script?

Sushant