[gradsusr] Help in showing the example of using fndlvl(), max() and maxloc()

See Hai Ooi axl419 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 10:50:07 EDT 2010

Dear Mr Charles Seman,

        Regret to inform you that your suggested modification to my script did not help.

        Anyway, I am pleased to inform you that my friend, Mr Kumar Subramaniam of the Malaysian Meteorological Department, was able to assist me to modify my script to make it work.  We are willing to share the script (as attached) with you and all other GrADS users.   Also, I am convinced that fndlvl() is not applicable for my stated purpose.

      Again, thank you and best regards.

Ooi