[gradsusr] Prblem installing eof.gs

zowiti at ncst.go.ke zowiti at ncst.go.ke
Tue Mar 9 08:50:36 EST 2010

Dear Dr. Krishnamohan,

I am sorry I still have problem with installing eof.gs. My problem is how
to add the eofudf entry below as directed from the website:
http://www.atmos.ucla.edu/~munnich/Grads/EOF/

eofudf 2 6 expr value value value value char
sequential
d:\OpenGraDS\eofudf
eofudf.in
eofudf.out

I am not sure whether it is supposed to added in an existing udf table or
be saved as eofudf.txt file.
I am also unable to get the the script on installing eof in grads archives.

My OS is Windows (Grads Version 2.0.a7.oga.3)

Regards

ZABLONE OWITI
 GRADUATE STUDENT
Nanjing University of Information, Science and Technology
College of International Education
Add: 219 Ning Liu Rd, Nanjing, Jiangsu, 21004, P.R. China
Tel: +86-25-58731402
Fax: +86-25-58731456
Mob. 15077895632
Website: www.nuist.edu.cn