GrADS 2.0.a8 for shape file support

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Thu Mar 4 14:50:42 EST 2010

On Mar 4, 2010, at 1:14 PM, Andrea Sealy wrote:

> Hi Jennifer
>
> Thanks for your quick response! Is there an extension for the
> current version with regards to the shape files?
Arlindo's opengrads has a shapefile extension, but my implementation
is a little different, so the docs I have written will not help you
use shapefiles in opengrads.

> How soon will 2.0.a8 be released?
I will never commit to a specific release date, or even an unspecific
one (e.g. next week). All I can say is ... soon.

> Is there a beta version that you are willing to share (with bugs and
> all)?
Sorry! I see no benefit to releasing code that isn't ready.

--Jennifer

jma at cola.iges.org