[gradsusr] Mohsen Soltani

krishnamohan krishmet at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 05:28:39 EDT 2010

Hai Mohsen,

I can suggest following solutions for your problem

1) First calculate vorticity for a wider domain and then plot it setting the
lat lon values

2) For setting the color, use set ccols and clevs. refer

http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gadocindex

Details for setting colors given in aother grads webpage

http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/colorcontrol

also i am attaching the corrected gs files with this mail.

regards

Krishnamohan

--
Krishnamohan.K.S