[gradsusr] Mohsen Soltani

Mohsen Soltani soltani.clima at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 03:49:03 EDT 2010

Dear Grads Users,

I have 2 problems working with Grads. The following are the cases:

   1. I am currently using 500mb Geopotential Height and Vorticity – u & v
   wind components – in my paper. I’m having problem with “*vorticity domain
   *” on the chart. The problem is, it does not fit in map margins. Any
   suggestions?

   1. I am also using 850mb Relative humidity, Temperature and wind fields.
   On the attached map, the color shading indicates *Relative Humidity* in
   rainbow spectrum. Instead of rainbow, I wish to indicate the Relative
   Humidity in one color e.g. Green (light green to dark green), is that
   possible?

Does anybody know the problems? If so, let me know please. Any help and
assist would be greatly appreciated. Does anyone have the similar script to
send it for me? The attached document is the maps accompanied by its script.

Thanks in advance!

Your friend,

Mohsen

--