[gradsusr] mapping station data

jagan TNAU jagan at tnau.ac.in
Tue Jun 22 00:39:30 EDT 2010

Dear GrADS users,

I have retrieved weather data (Tmax, Tmin, Rainfall & Solar radiation) from
RegCM3 model run (130 years) using fwrite function of GrADS. Further, the
data is converted to ascii using a fortran program. I have selected the
grids that fall on Bangladesh region alone due to large data size if I need
handle the whole domain. I am using the retrieved daily data for running
crop simulation model.

I have also made decadal averages for the selected grids and I want to map
these averages in ascii using GrADS. I request the users to help me in this
regard.

--
With regards

Dr.R.Jagannathan
Professor of Agronomy,
Department of Agronomy
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University,
Coimbatore - 641 003 India

PHONE:  Mob: +91 94438 89891

DO NOT PRINT THIS E-MAIL UNLESS NECESSARY. THE ENVIRONMENT CONCERNS US ALL.