[gradsusr] Regridding/Replace Value Question

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Mon Jun 14 23:41:14 EDT 2010

Andy,

Yes, I understood your original question...using re() or similar process.
The example steps listed in the 'set defval...' documentation will work with
regridded fields as with others.  Of course, you will need to display the
defined regridded variable to set the scaling environment, in order to use
the various query commands such as 'q xy2gr' (returns grid coords) and 'q
xy2w' (returns lon-lat coordinates) in conjunction with the 'q pos'
command.  Use 'q defval...' to get the value at a grid, and 'set defval...'
to change the value.  Refer to Documentation Index for correct syntax and
some examples.

Stephen McMillan