[gradsusr] Regridding/Replace Value Question

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Fri Jun 11 07:59:56 EDT 2010

Andy,
Check out the 'set defval...' command in the documentation index:
http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gradcomdsetdefval.html
I believe it will do what you want.

Stephen McMillan

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 10:33 PM, Andrew Revering <andy at f5data.com> wrote:

>  Is there a way to replace a grid value during the regridding process
> using 're()' or similar function?
>

> I need to be able to return a specific coordinate (latitude/longitude) for
> the point we're regridding, along with it's value and then be able to change
> the value at that point.
>

> Andy

The information contained in this e-mail message
is intended only for the use of the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
review, copy or distribute this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.