[gradsusr] Shapefile Function

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Tue Jul 27 09:50:19 EDT 2010

After reading the documentation further, I now understand v2.0.a8 has the
capability to draw and query shapefiles, while v2.0.a9 adds the capability
to create shapefiles.  I'm still interested in when it may be available.
 Thanks.

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 9:31 AM, Stephen McMillan <smcmillan at planalytics.com
> wrote:

> GrADS developers--
> The GrADS documentation index indicates shapefile functionality won't be
> available until v2.0.a9 or later.  I thought it was made available in
> v2.0.a8.  Any estimate on when v2.0.a9 will be made available?
>
> Stephen McMillan

The information contained in this e-mail message
is intended only for the use of the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
review, copy or distribute this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.