[gradsusr] moved server: lost shapes

Chris Hayes C.Hayes at meteovista.nl
Wed Jul 7 09:18:00 EDT 2010

Dear group,
For performance reasons we are changing host.
Unfortunately I did not keep track of every file I moved to the old server.

The new one has opengrads 2.0.a8.

*         I lost shp_lines world ('unknown command shp_lines 1')

I cannot get it to work with shp_lines /var/www/vhosts/opengrads/data/shapes/world

In that location I put the world.* files

*         I use a php class that after each request/command waited for the response by grads, and this class knew the response always
ended with </IPC>.
But now it waits for that tag till the cows come home. And beyond. Indefinitely and forever.

What changed ? How to fix it?

Much obliged,

Chris Hayes
Webdeveloper

[cid:image001.png at 01CB1DE7.5C97BC50]    [cid:image002.jpg at 01CB1DE7.5C97BC50]

A  Kwekerijweg 2c  | 3709 JA Zeist  |  The Netherlands

T  +31 (0) 88 8786625
E  c.hayes at meteovista.nl<mailto:c.hayes at meteovista.nl> | W  www.weeronline.nl<http://www.zoover.com>
[cid:image006.jpg at 01CB1DE7.95C94E80]    twitter.com/weeronline
MeteoVista is ISO 9001-2008 gecertificeerd.
Hiermee toont MeteoVista aan, dat zij kwaliteit biedt conform de ISO kwaliteitseisen.

[cid:image005.jpg at 01CB1DE7.5C97BC50]