Time Settings for Data

Jason Snyder jmssnyder at UCDAVIS.EDU
Thu Jan 21 15:21:26 EST 2010

I cannot find a .ctl file for this data set.  I got it from the following
website:

http://portal.nccs.nasa.gov/cgi-lats4d/webform.cgi?&i=GEOS-5/yotc/0.25_deg/assim/inst3_3d_aer_Nv

I tried changing the hours from 3 to 0 there but I got buggy files that do
not open in GrADS. I could not find a control file. Can I make one and
redefine TDEF?  If so how?