**Aerosol data problems with NASA GMAO GEOS-5**

Jason Snyder jmssnyder at UCDAVIS.EDU
Mon Jan 18 20:35:54 EST 2010

I am trying to download a netcdf file with sulfate aerosol and bin 4 dust
mixing ratio data from the following website:

http://portal.nccs.nasa.gov/cgi-lats4d/webform.cgi?&i=GEOS-5/yotc/0.25_deg/assim/inst3_3d_aer_Nv

I get this error message when I do this:
   The website cannot display the page  HTTP 500
    Most likely causes:

   - The website is under maintenance.
   - The website has a programming error.

    What you can try:       Refresh the page.
<javascript:clickRefresh()>       Go
back to the previous page. <javascript:history.back();>      [image: More
information]<https://mail.google.com/a/ucdavis.edu/html/compose/static_files/blank_quirks.html#>
   The website cannot display the page  HTTP 500
    Most likely causes:

   - The website is under maintenance.
   - The website has a programming error.

    What you can try:       Refresh the page.
<javascript:clickRefresh()>       Go
back to the previous page. <javascript:history.back();>      [image: More
information]<https://mail.google.com/a/ucdavis.edu/html/compose/static_files/blank_quirks.html#>
I have been trying this several times and still I keep getting this error
message.
For the tme steps on the data requested I need to have start on 0 hours time
wise to be compatible with other data sets.

Can you help me get data from this website or if you have these data files
already to e-mail them to me?

Thanks,

Jason