Problem running day2pen.gs

Huddleston, John Huddleston at CIRA.COLOSTATE.EDU
Thu Jan 14 09:46:18 EST 2010

Zablone

The cp utility takes two arguments. In your script there is only one. There is a tilde in the line
'!cp 'mytmpdir'\day2pen.dat~'_.path.1'\'_.file.1'.dat'

Perhaps that is supposed to be a space?

John Huddleston

From: GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT [GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT] On Behalf Of Zablone Owiti [zowiti at NCST.GO.KE]
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2010 5:02 AM
To: GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
Subject: Problem running day2pen.gs

Dear Grads Users,

I am running a function day2pen.gs on Windows( Grads V 2.0.a7.oga.3 ) to
regrid daily data to pentad data. When I run it, I get the following error
message:

cp: missing destination file operand after
`c:\windows\temp\day2pen.dat~.olr_pen.dat'
Try `cp --help' for more information.
Open Error:  Can't open binary data file
  File name = \day2pen.dat~

See attached day2pen.gs and the driving code (penta.gs)

Any fix for this problem?

Thanks

--
ZABLONE OWITI