Problem to open grib2 Nomad/CFSR data with opengrads

Henrique Barbosa hmjbarbosa at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 16 15:03:20 EST 2010

Dear Jennifer,

> And if you post questions to the
> list, be specific about the version you're using and the operating system
> you're running on as well as the data file (or URL) you're trying to read.
> --Jennifer

In my original message I have said I am using OpenGrads v2.0.a7.oga.3,
but ok, I forgot to say its on linux 64bits, ubuntu 8.10 server :-)

>> I am using v2.0.a7.oga.3 downloaded from opengrads website. I do

I also posted the link to the data file:

>> ga-> sdfopen
>> http://nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov/thredds/dodsC/cfsrmon/200912/pgblnl.gdas.200912.grb2

Could you try to open it?

The output of 'q config' and the crash message I get are attached to
my original message.

Thanks in advance,
Henrique