Open Earth

MARZIO VENEMAN max.rythmos at YAHOO.COM
Sat Feb 6 04:52:20 EST 2010

Dear subscribers Grads Users,,

With reference to the above, I take pleasure informing you as follows:

http://public.deltares.nl/display/OET/OpenEarth

OpenEarth is the open source initiative to archive, host and disseminate Data, Models and Tools for marine & coastal scientist and engineers. It aims to remedy the above-described inefficiencies by providing a project-superseding approach.
 OpenEarth is, amongst others, supported by the concerted effort of professionals from Deltares (formerly Delft Hydraulics), Delft University of Technology's Hydraulic Engineering and Environmental Fluid Mechanics sections and UNESCO-IHE. It is currently the central platform for data and knowledge management in the research programmes Delft Cluster - Northsea and Coast, Building with Nature and MICORE.

I trust this information is sufficient for your purposes, in case you require any additional details, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.

Yours sincerely,
Cordiali Saluti

Marzio Veneman
The Netherlands

Click here to visit my international professional profile and connect!
http://www.linkedin-ech3.com/in/Rythmomachy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Rythmomachy
http://www.thefacebook.com/Rythmomachy
Free Mobile telephone worldwide http://www.jaxtr.com/max.rythmos

This email message may contain privilliged information and is solely intended for the recipient(s) mentioned above.  To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add max.rythmos [at] yahoo_com to your address book or safe list.