[gradsusr] Use of subwrd, sublin y substr in GrADS 2.0.a9

Juan Jose Amides Figueroa Urbano juanfigueroa at marn.gob.sv
Mon Dec 20 12:57:09 EST 2010

Hi all, I'm working on GrADS to make some products WRF with temperature at 2
m but my problem is to place the date on the map, when using q time indeed I
can see the date such 06Z20DEC2010 to 06Z20DEC2010 Mon to Mon; I tried using
the command subwrd, substr and sublin but in doing so I get the following
error:

Syntax Error:  Invalid Operand
  'subwrd' not a variable or function name
  Error ocurred at column 1
DEFINE error:  Invalid expression.

Thanks.

Juan José Amides Figueroa Urbano
Servicio Meteorológico Nacional
Servicio Nacional de Estudios Territoriales (SNET)
Ministerio de Medio Ambiente y Recursos Naturales (MARN)

jn 3:16