[gradsusr] draw title: font size

Jeffrey Duda jdduda at iastate.edu
Tue Dec 14 16:04:30 EST 2010

Muhammad,
Oh, that's because you are using "draw title".  I believe that command uses
a fixed font size and thickness.  You can do the same thing using the
following command sequence:

"set string (args)"
"set strsiz (args)"
"draw string (args)"

Yes it requires more work and more creativity, but you can indeed control
the title size and shape then.  Hope this helps.

Jeff Duda