[gradsusr] Memory Allocation Error When Using PRINTIM

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Thu Dec 2 11:09:55 EST 2010

John,

Thanks for offering to do this.  Since I don't have an FTP or HTTP site for
placing the files, I am attaching only a somewhat modified version of my
original script.  No control file used or needed.

Before running, I opened the latest GFS operational forecast, for example,
http://nomads.ncep.noaa.gov:9090/dods/gfs_hd/gfs_hd20101202/gfs_hd_06z.
 Script uses the "tmp2m" variable to set environment.  Near top of script
are sources for the three "boundaries" shapefiles (tar.gz format) used.  I
put extracted files in the SupportData folder where the "admin98" shapefile
is.  In script, edit the "outfile" variable as needed.

Stephen Mc