[gradsusr] Memory Allocation Error When Using PRINTIM

Huddleston, John Huddleston at cira.colostate.edu
Thu Dec 2 10:29:34 EST 2010

Stephen

I build the Cygwin ftp://iges.org/grads/2.0/grads-2.0.a9-i686-pc-cygwin.tar version of GrADS and would be willing to test your data.

Can you zip it up include CTL ans GS files and put it on a FTP or HTTP site to download?

John

John Huddleston, PhD
Cooperative Institute for Research in the Atmosphere