[gradsusr] ....HELP me

abhishek lodh abhishek_lodh at yahoo.co.in
Tue Aug 31 03:32:56 EDT 2010

hi grads_users...

I am a Ph.D student at IIT Delhi and for my research work i have installed grads-2.0.a8 to read netcdf filesie. nc.But there are few .nc files which i am not able to open in grads.the error comes as ..:

ga-> sdfopen ECDYN.nc_01042006
Scanning self-describing file:  ECDYN.nc_01042006
SDF file has no discernable time coordinate -- using default values.
gadsdf: SDF file does not have any non-coordinate variables.

need help.I am attaching the required file as well.

Also what is the best way to learn grads scripting.

Please help...!!

Abhishek Lodh