[gradsusr] Transport of moist static energy using vint()

See Hai Ooi axl419 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 28 09:01:55 EDT 2010

Dear Mr Charles Seman,

         With your suggestions, I earnestly hope that I have used vint() function correctly.  As in my previous email to you, I also mentioned that I would proceed with my scripting on the large-scale transport of moist static energy.  I am pleased to attach herewith my said script for your comments and suggestions.  This spatial distribution analysis is not available in the paper by Professor Krishnamurthi.  I therefore cannot verify its meteorological accuracy.  If I am on the right track, I hope Sushan Puranik or anyone in India can offer to ascertain the reasonable magnitude of such analysis over the region.

       Thank you and best regards.

Ooi