[gradsusr] how can i plotting Thickness on surface layer

james james at weatherbadger.com
Fri Aug 27 13:16:15 EDT 2010

Interesting.

However, we've never had any problems with this method - but this is for GFS
model output. I don't know if the GFS model output gives geopotential height
in a way which doesn't cause any problems.  Perhaps if its below surface level
its a negative number?

You may need more help for WRF output though as per Jeff's note.
Cheers
James

http://www.weatherbadger.com