[gradsusr] OpenGrads in Windows 7 (64-bit)

Konstantinos Eleftheratos kelef at geol.uoa.gr
Fri Aug 6 11:55:53 EDT 2010

Hi Jennifer,
thanks for responding

the full message is:
Scanning self-describing file: \isaksen\bjoergr\o3\osloctm2_o2_1997_apr.nc
SDF file has no discernable time coordinate -- using default values
gadsdf: SDF file does not have any non-coordinate variables

sorry I don't know much about grads but I searched and cannot find any
output from 'ncdump -c' on my file , neither I can make a descriptor file
to open my file .

Don't know if this helps but I installed the powerpack in c:\program
files(x86)\OpenGrADS\ and not directly in c:\ . Don't know if I should
have installed it directly in to c:\.

Regards
Kostas