[gradsusr] Location of GrADS 2.0.a9 binaries???

Jennifer Adams jma at cola.iges.org
Wed Aug 4 15:32:03 EDT 2010

Version 2.0.a9 is still in the testing stage, and has not been
publicly released. The release date will probably be in September,
since I will be on vacation for the 2nd half of August and don't want
to put out a new release right before I become completely unavailable
to answer any questions/problems that might arise. I am also thinking
about naming it 2.0.b0. It's really not alpha code anymore...
--Jennifer

On Aug 4, 2010, at 3:24 PM, mmacleod wrote:

> Good afternoon Folks,
>
> I am interested in generation of ESRI Shape file from GrADS.
>
> In the documentation at www.iges.org, I see that there are commands
> for
> this in GrADS 2.0.a9.  However, I have searched the OpenGrADS site and
> the IGES site and I can find no binaries (or source code) labelled
> GrADS
> 2.0a9.
>
> Would someone please provide information on the location of this
> latest
> version.  If it is not yet released, please provide a "planned"
> release
> date and location of the binaries or source code.
>
> Thank you in advance for your information.
>
> Sincerely
>
> Mac MacLeod
>
> --
> M.A. (Mac) MacLeod