[gradsusr] Location of GrADS 2.0.a9 binaries???

mmacleod mmacleod at scotiaweather.com
Wed Aug 4 15:24:24 EDT 2010

Good afternoon Folks,

I am interested in generation of ESRI Shape file from GrADS.

In the documentation at www.iges.org, I see that there are commands for
this in GrADS 2.0.a9.  However, I have searched the OpenGrADS site and
the IGES site and I can find no binaries (or source code) labelled GrADS
2.0a9.

Would someone please provide information on the location of this latest
version.  If it is not yet released, please provide a "planned" release
date and location of the binaries or source code.

Thank you in advance for your information.

Sincerely

Mac MacLeod

--
M.A. (Mac) MacLeod