[gradsusr] Title Color

Jeffrey Duda jdduda at iastate.edu
Fri Apr 30 10:05:40 EDT 2010

Try "set display color white"

Also, when you change the default background color, default color numbers 0
and 1 (background and foreground) change accordingly.  If you use any 'set
string _...' line in your script that changes the text color to black or
white, you may be just covering the text with the background color.

Jeff Duda

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 2:46 AM, Andrew Revering <andy at f5data.com> wrote:

>  Ok… more detail… I usually have in my script:
>

> 'set display white'
>

> I commented that out and everything went black, however still no text. So
> perhaps the text isn't printing at all?

Jeff Duda
Iowa State University
Meteorology Graduate Student