[gradsusr] Gribmap

James Burn james at weatherbadger.com
Tue Apr 27 04:38:50 EDT 2010

Andrew
In my cron-run shell scripts I change directory to the location of the data
first before running gridmap.

"cd $HOME/grads_etc/data "

I've had it like this for some time, and can't remember why I did it like
this, but perhaps it was to get around the problem you've got?

Good luck
James

Reply to : james at weatherbadger.com
Visit http://www.weatherbadger.com for some weather forecasts.